Stay on track, on time and in style with Samsung Galaxy Watch5. It’s packed with features that help you take control of your wellness.
- Advanced Sleep Coaching – Develop better sleep habits with Advanced Sleep Coaching that helps you manage your overall sleep quality.
- Body composition analysis (BIA) – Get stats that help you be at your best with body composition info right on your wrist — everything from body fat readings to your Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Improved sensor accuracy – Get accurate wellness readings thanks to an improved, curved sensor that gets closer to your skin.
- Auto Workout Tracking – Whether you’re running, swimming or rowing, make the most of every outdoor adventure with Auto Workout Tracking.
- Improved Battery – Stay powered up throughout your busiest days with an improved battery1 that can keep up with you.
- Requires smartphone with Android 8.0 or later, 1.5GB or more RAM and Samsung Health app (free) version 6.22 or later. Not intended to diagnose or treat medical conditions.
- For sleep pattern results, user must wear watch while they sleep for at least 7 nights and complete a survey.
- The Samsung BIA is a body analyzer that uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to track body composition based on weight, body fat, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, body water, and basal metabolic rate (BMR) measurements. It is not intended to specifically diagnose or treat a medical condition.
- The heart rate software functions are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water / dry after use in seawater or chlorinated water. Consistent with IPX8 rating, water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue / dry after wet.
- As compared to all watches in Galaxy Watch4 Series.